Phone: 734-475-2401, x11
Office Hours: Tuesday and Thursday 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
If these times do not work for you, please contact me at 734-475-2401, ext. 11.
As Township Clerk, I am responsible for:
- Scheduling Township Board Meetings and preparing the Agenda. (if you have a concern regarding the township, please send it to me in writing and your item can be placed on the Agenda. If you appear in person at a Board Meeting you can address the Board directly under the "Call To The Public" portion of the Agenda.)
- Maintaining custody of all township records.
- Recording and maintaining Township Board minutes.
- Maintaining Zoning Board of Appeals and Planning Commission Minutes.
- Keeping voter registration files and conducting elections.
- Preparing warrants for township checks and financial statements.
Upcoming Election Dates:
All elections for Lyndon Township residents are held at the Lyndon Township Hall located at 17751 N. Territorial Road, Chelsea, MI.
The Township polls open at 7:00 AM and close at 8:00 PM.
- Election dates for 2016:
- March 8, 2016
- May 3, 2016
- August 2, 2016
- November 8, 2016
- No other elections have been scheduled for this year
For further election information click on the "Elections" tab on the left side of this page.